I was trying to play this game with a friend and their computer's highest resolution was 1366 x 768 and mine is 1920 x 1080. On my computer I didn't have any issues but on their computer the bottom of the phone screen is cut off and they can't go back in time on the phone to look things up. It didn't matter what settings they choose when they ran the application, the game was always getting cut off and we could not figure out a way for them to play.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Android
Suspicion is a found phone detective. You assume the role of a detective, trying to solve the case of a missing girl. The only evidence you currently have is her phone. The organization you work for has installed a special application which allows you to do the following
- Go back in time and view the contents of the phone as per that time
- Collect evidences by double clicking on them
- Question suspects and uncover the truth
Please note : This is a very early demo of the game, if you could give your feedback, that'll be really great.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Android|
|Genre||Interactive Fiction, Puzzle|
|Made with||GIMP, Unity|
|Tags||Crime, Detective, Experimental, Mystery, Noir, Story Rich, Text based, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
1) Download the file corresponding to your OS
2) Extract it for Windows and Mac
3) Double Click on the .exe file
- Envisioning a new kind of a found phone gameMay 07, 2020